- Request for Proposals: UCLA's Tarjan Center looking to fund innovative USA teachers who include students with disabilities in SAGE activities
- Worldwide SAGE Project to Assist Haiti
- The site for the 2010 USA SAGE Tournament has been selected. Itís Buffalo/Niagara Falls on May 28-30, 2010
- We expect at least two more states to join the SAGE network in 2010: Minnesota and Illinois. We also hope to add New Mexico, Texas and Hawaii.
- The SAGE World Cup 2009 will be in Brazil on August 9-12, 2009.
- Join together and help send Chico State Sage Leaders to Brazil.
- Download 2009 SAGE World Cup Agenda and Rules (Doc)
Help send SAGE to South Africa!
Nine Chico State Students Have Earned A Trip to South Africa.
They Need Your Help! Learn more »
First Place:Santa Monica High School, Santa Monica, CA
Second Place:Holy Angels Academy, Buffalo, NY
Third Place:Benicia High School, Benicia, CA
Fourth Place: Northwestern Lehigh, New Tripoli, PA
SAGE USA Honorable Mention and Best Technology Award:Mercer High School (Seattle)
SAGE USA Honorable Mention and Innovation Award:Ross High School (Cincinnati)
Rookie of the Year and Spirit Awards:Kelly High School (Chicago)
Rookie of the Year and Spirit Awards:Phillips High School (Chicago)
Rookie of the Year and Spirit Awards:City Charter (Pittsburgh)
Rookie of the Year and Spirit Awards:Upward Bound (Buffalo)
Spirit Award: Hughes High School (Cincinnati)
Santa Monica and Holy Angels will now move on to represent SAGE USA at the Eighth Annual SAGE World Cup, to be held in Cape Town, South Africa on July 23-27, 2010. Congratulations to all the teams that competed this year.
The SAGE mission is to help create the next generation of entrepreneurial leaders whose innovations and social enterprises address the major unmet needs of our global community.
Students for the Advancement of Global Entrepreneurship-SAGE- is an international non-profit organization that links secondary school student organizations to mentors from local universities and businesses. Its purpose is to advance youth business and social entrepreneurship in an ethical and socially-responsible manner. Youth use their experience as a SAGE member to become self-reliant, create wealth, and help others. SAGE provides a new avenue for youth working individually, or in cooperative teams, as if they were business partners, and contributing to their communities.